Any punter looking for the best Malaysia sportsbooks to elevate their sports gaming to the next level needs to first understand a couple of things.
- Technically, online gambling is illegal in the country. You won’t really ever see a player prosecuted for it, but that’s where the law stands on the issue… for now.
- Malaysia is a Muslim country. As such, gambling, in all it’s forms, is not a really welcome hobby.
- There are no local online gambling companies allowed in the country. The government really clamps down on those with real force.
The above points mean that the absolute best place to find Malaysia sportsbooks is one – online! There is less scrutiny on the internet, and internationally renowned, trustworthy providers are available to offer top-grade services. Below is a rundown of the best of those providers!
Top Malaysia Sportsbooks In 2022
1) Pinnacle Sportsbook
Pinnacle Sportsbook Group was founded in 1998, making them one of the most experienced Malaysia sportsbooks around. As of 2018, Pinnacle has a revenue of £1 billion and an operating income of £60 million. The company employs well over 2000 people, serving upwards of 5 million customers all over the world. Stats like these have made Malaysian punters realize that Pinnacle is a solid and reliable betting partner who isn’t going anywhere any time soon. That’s an important consideration because nobody wants to give away their money to an unscrupulous bookie in 2022. Add this well-earned trust to the rich selection of sports events available and Pinnacle instantly becomes one of the best betting destinations in ASEAN. Their site also also boasts a one-of-a-kind leaderboard feature that allows pro gamblers to compare successes and win various prizes for being among the top performers.
2) Maxbet Sportsbook
Maxbet is another of those popular Malaysia sportsbooks that have withstood the test of time. The company started off in 1996 and, after plenty of toil and moil, is now thriving internationally. Offices have been set up in Cyprus and several other places in Europe. The management at Maxbet strives hard to better their sportsbook day after day, expanding the number of available sports competitions and events. Live-in-play is of course available, and Maxbet’s happy clientele get to enjoy it round the clock. Another feature their fans have come to appreciate is availability of excellent, quick withdrawal options.
3) M8bet Sportsbook
M8bet needs little introduction to anyone in today’s gambling world. They are an ambitious, well-run, highly-regulated company that kicked off in Malaysia in 2007 and is now bent on touching all corners of the globe. One of the best things about the M8bet sportsbook is their generous sign-up bonuses as well as ongoing promos. Upon joining, the company matches every newbie’s deposit 100% up to 500 Malaysian Ringgits. Other than that, M8bet has really excelled in mobile play, with their superb Android and iOS apps proving to be a cut above the rest in functionality and security.
Other Top Malaysia Sportsbooks In 2022
4) ivip9: offers new promotions every month, keeping the pot ever sweet. Excellent customer support is available 24/7.
5) W88 Malaysia: in addition to all nice features that a good bookie must reasonably have, W88 adds best-in-class virtual sports and fantasy soccer to its roster.
6) Rabona: Rabona boasts one of the richest collection of live betting markets of any bookie on this list.
7) Royal77: Though newer than the others, Royal77 is reliable and has excellent customer support. Former Man United winger Luis Nani is brand ambassador.
8) Bet365: one of the best in the world (if not the best). This superb British bookie is quickly extending its reach overseas and punters in Malaysia can now enjoy its collection of top-class services.
9) Sportaza: Sportaza is very new (2020 launch) but is certainly off with a bang! The have an excellent website and, as a welcome bonus, will match all deposits 100% up to 100 EUR.
10) Melbet: Melbet has an exceptional array of sports events (at least 200 daily!) to choose from, leaving even veteran punters spoilt for choice.