Virtual sports is the latest betting fad on the gambling scene, and one that is threatening to take the world by storm. Though new, it is an invention that Malaysian online gamblers have taken to like a duck to water.
What Are Virtual Sports?
Virtual sports are form of electronic games, or e-games. In these e-games, there are no live, human teams or athletes. Instead, a special computer program simulates and plays out the sporting contest, be that a soccer match, greyhound race or javelin throw. The software relies on Random Number Generators (RNGs) as well as advanced algorithms to arrive at a random but realistic result. The algorithms utilize real-life skill and form of participating teams or athletes to simulate the virtual event. So ultimately, the elements of “skill” and luck that govern real-world sports are preserved in Virtual Sports. The most popular world sports are understandably the same ones that are highly fashionable in the world of e-games betting. They include:
- Horse racing
- Dog racing
- Motor sports
Top 10 Virtual Sports Betting Providers – Malaysia 2022
Maxbet is our best rated gambling site for virtual sports and with good reason. For starters, they have a top-class mobile experience. Apps are available for both Android and iOS users, providing smooth and intuitive access to all features of Maxbet’s impressive platform. This ensures easy access on the go, without the need to lug a heavy computer around. Additionally, the site’s selection of e-games markets is every bit as rich and varied as that of their regular sports betting section. Punters who like to diversify their play from the mainstream markets will therefore find a comfy home at Maxbet, who also provide tantalizing loyalty offers to keep the party going.
Everyone knows of Pinnacle. The Netherlands-based mega bookie and casino company has been extending its reach all over the world in seemingly relentless fashion. For more than a decade now, Pinnacle has provided Malaysia and Asia with superb online casino services, and their virtual sports catalog certainly catches the eye. It’s an extensive range of virtuals, innovative and exciting in equal measure. All the usual ones are present – soccer, motor sports, greyhounds etc. – with the addition of a few unique ones, like virtual trots. The latter features races from the famous Etruria Gardens.
Many people know Sbotop for their excellent reputation as a modern casino. Others laud them for their brilliant execution of online casino and sportsbook on one efficient, highly usable platform. What some might not know is that the company also has an thrilling virtual sports section, capable of rivaling any in Asia. For instance, their virtual greyhounds is powered by Golden Race, a software provider of global acclaim. Betting options available for this six-dog race are practically similar to those of a real race. They include Over/Under, Quinella, Trifecta, Exacta, Win/Place/Show, Even/Odd, and many more. Sbotop also offers virtual soccer, horse races, motorbikes, speedway, rugby and even camel races!
Other Top Virtual Sports Betting Sites
4. 22Bet: provides e-games betting on all major sports using software from the best developers in the industry.
5. Dafabet: one of the safest, most secure sites to bet on virtual sports in the whole of Asia.
6. W88: W88 casino has one of the best welcome bonuses on this list, matching first deposits 100% up to a superb 600 MYR.
7. NetBet: Offers great odds on virtual sports betting, plus a generous welcome bonus of $100 and 10 free spins.
8. MelBet: Melbet matches sports betting deposits 100% including virtual bets, up to 450 MYR.
9. Empire777: Empire777 has faced criticism for their lack of live dealer casino games. But when it comes to virtuals, they have a huge roster, including Virtual Racebook and a quite spectacular Virtual EPL!
10. Oppa888: Oppa888 casino offers realistic e-games sports play and betting with greyhounds, horse racing, soccer and much more.